What is it?
- The Dublin City Business Association is a not for profit voluntary Association which has worked tirelessly for the restoring, development and promotion of Dublin City for over 35 years.
- The Dublin City Business Association is the premier professional service sector federation of Dublin City.
- The Dublin City Business Association is the democratic voice of all business sectors in the City: Property, Financial, Public and Private Transport, Catering and Tourism, General Services.
- The Dublin City Business Association comprise the major commercial interests in Dublin 1, 2, 7 and 8 (Dublin Central Business District).
- Over 156,000 persons are employed in Dublin Central Business District (CBD) which represents 7.7% of employment in the State and produces over 10% of national output. One sixth of Ireland’s 100 most profitable companies were based in Dublin CBD (in 2005) CBD has 4.5 million sq. ft. of retail space and attracts €1.45 billion in tourists revenue pa.
What does it do?
- DCBA is a guiding force in the decision making process in local and national governance.
- It takes action to achieve results for the benefit of its members.
- The DCBA also has a strategic vision of the development and sustainability of the City Centre and the Greater Dublin Area.
- The DCBA makes sure that you are up to date with credible market information.
- DCBA is represented on relevant decision-making panels or committees in Dublin.
- DCBA provides a forum for networking with your colleagues and peers.